Kids Recipes launched Healthy Cooking, a new report including plenty of ideas to eat well, cook well and stay healthy.
Monday, December 19, 2011 – Kids-Recipes.com, the website devoted to healthy eating for children, has launched a new report with a fantastic range of suggestions that we are sure will take your interest. The topics include:
- Eating healthy: Making the transition
- Tips for getting kids to eat healthy
- New superfoods to add to the grocery list
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Saving money on food
- The difference of cooking at home
- Basic equipment for healthy cooking
- Time-saving tips for low-fat cooking
- Grass-fed and pastured foods: Why they are better for you
- What you need to know about organic vegetable box schemes and CSAs
The report is available online, for registered users on the live books section for subscribed members and registered user. Registration is free.
About Kids Recipes (www.kids-recipes.com)
Founded in 2005, Kids Recipes publishes information on children nutrition and healthy recipes for kids to help mothers raise healthy children and avoid the dangers of overeating. The website is the core of a thriving community of health concerned mothers. The team working with Anne Ehmer, the website founder, has released several books on healthy eating for families. Go to www.kids-recipes.com to read the full story.
Contact: Kids Recipes Team