Who doesn't love good malt? The kids will enjoy making these tasty treats. Use their favorite ice cream flavors for something a little different each time they make them. It's OK you can enjoy one with them YUM!
- Place the chocolate swirl ice cream into the blender.
- Pour 1/4 cup of milk over the ice cream.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each glass with 1 Tbs of the chopped milk balls.
- Place the glasses in the freezer.
- Place the chocolate ice cream into the blender and pour in 1/4 cup of milk.
- Add the malted milk powder and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate malt mixture into each of the glasses.
- Add a squirt of whipped topping and garnish with the remaining malted milk balls.